At KC Deck Pro, we have completed a wide variety of deck replacement projects in the Overland Park, KS area and have streamlined our process to be as efficient and precise as possible. We will work with you to create a deck plan and construct the outdoor living space that is right for you.
Decks that have seen a lot of wear over the years sometimes benefit from a full replacement. Our experts in deck replacement have the skill and knowledge to mimic the look of your previous deck or build you a completely new one using to top of the line composite decking or pressure treated lumber that will last for years to come.
KC Deck Pro will never leave you asking, “What happens next?” We will let you know exactly what we are doing throughout the entire design and deck building process.
- Consultation and Estimate – We will come out to your home and ask you questions about what you want your deck to look like, educate you on the deck materials we have available, and then put together a time and cost estimate.
- Permits – The process of getting the right building permit can be daunting for someone who doesn’t know the process. We will file for and receive all of the necessary permissions before we begin constructing your deck.
- Existing Deck Removal – Our team will find a time that works for you to remove your existing deck and prep the area for framing.
- Deck Framing – We begin framing your deck in a methodical way to ensure that it will be structurally sound, up to code.
- Deck Construction – Decking boards, railing, and other elements will be brought to your home to begin expertly building your new deck.
- Final Touches and Review – During the final stages of deck construction we will add finishing touches such as deck lighting, post caps, and planters then review our work with you to ensure satisfaction.
During your deck replacement, we can add additional elements to your outdoor space such as: